Spread Smokey’s message while teaching kids a variety of skills and subjects with resources for grades K–8.FIND RESOURCES
Smokey for Kids
Visit Smokey for Kids for activities, games and fun facts for kids.START EXPLORING
Celebrate Smokey’s 80th Birthday by joining the Smokey Bear Reading Challenge.GET STARTED
Take The Pledge
- be careful anytime I use fire or items that can cause sparks.
- never leave my fire unattended.
- drown, stir, drown again and feel it’s cool with the back of my hand when I put out my fire.
- NOT use fire or operate equipment when it’s windy, dry or hot.
- make sure there are at least 15 feet between my fire and flammable things.
- always have a water source nearby.
- put out and discard smoking materials properly.
- NOT dump hot ashes from my BBQ grill or firepit.
Hmmm...Something’s not working properly. Check back later.
You did it!
Thanks for signing up to protect against wildfires!
Sign the Smokey Bear Pledge
Please fill in the fields below and then click sign. All fields are required.