The large incident map is curently updated each Friday or as fire conditions warrant. Fire locations are based on data provided by the National Interagency Fire Center and are subject to change.
1) Large incident = a forest fire of 100 acres, or a grass/rangeland fire of 300 acres or more
2) IMT1 == Type 1 Incident Management Team assigned
3) IMT2 = Type 2 Incident Management Team assigned
4) Other = a Type 3, 4, or 5 Incident Management Team Assigned
5) NIMO = National Incident Management Organization Team assigned